Our nuanced approaches to problem solving ensures we bring creativity and thoughtfulness to create lasting solutions.
Innovation and strategy are at the heart of all the work we do. The Future Service Institute can provide space for exploration and innovation using human-centered design and the Art of Hosting processes to facilitate prototyping and service redesign. We can customize how we facilitate our work to help you make the next leap forward.
Our current projects include (click on each link to learn more about the project):
- The Minnesota 2-Gen Network
- The Dakota and Olmsted County Pathways to Prosperity work
- Discover Together South St. Paul via Dakota County
- The MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Plan) Connect app
- A statewide American Indian Workforce Development Strategy project with the Minnesota Department of Human Services